The 2013-2014 FIU Sponsored ACSA Student Medical Insurance plan is affordable, comprehensive health care protection designed for domestic students. The plan is offered through the State University System insurance broker, Gallagher Koster and UnitedHealthcare insurance. The network is UnitedHealthcare Choice Plus.
- Healthcare Exchanges/Marketplaces FAQ for Students
- 2013-2014 FIU Benefit Highlight Flyer - Voluntary.pdf
- 2013-2014 FIU Brochure - Voluntary Plan.pdf
- 2013-2014 FIU Frequently Asked Questions - Voluntary.pdf
- Flexible enrollment online via the Gallagher Koster website.
- Medical coverage up to $2,000,000 per policy year.
- Coverage during semester breaks, summer vacation and while traveling or studying abroad as long as registered student status is maintained.
- Global Assistance Services - Offers 24-hour emergency travel assistance services including Medical Evacuation and Repatriation of Remains.
- Dependent Coverage - Insured's may enroll their eligible spouse and/or children as dependents on the Plan. The dependent coverage period must coincide with that of the Primary Insured.
|Student, Under age 24||$1595||$61||$1656||$138|
|Student, Age 24 to 29||$2020||$68||$2088||$174|
|Student, Age 30 and Older||$2967||$81||$3048||$254|
Student Health Services Advantage! Come to Student Health Services and your Deductible will be waived! You will be reimbursed for your services at 80% and 100% for preventative care services.